Tuesday, February 12, 2013

My Guitar Hero

"You should never try write a song, you should only ever let it happen" - Goldy

When I look into your soul, your truly solitary soul, a tear forms at the slant of my eye and runs down towards the curve of my lip. Forever searching you are, forever sauntering around the world in hopes of finding that one muse to take you away from that, that truly captivates you. To find the one instrument that will end one true love journey, and begin another. Once the magic is encountered, your heart will be so content, the rest will not matter. No more searching, no more hurting. The twilight will be as if there was never any darkness.

Your uniqueness, your voice, your hands on that guitar, oh my. This is what draws me to you. Your raw passion for your one true love magnifies my love for you. You inspire me, you make it all seem possible, but at the same time impossible, because my longing for you has no end.  My soul bleeds at what we have, this connection between us, and what it could be. Always future present is it not? Wow, the slant of your eye, and the curve of your lips, like none other. And although we only had a momentary while to consume one another, and basque in each other, I feel like it has been forever. Worlds apart we sit now, and it is like being tormented and tortured with a razor sharp blade against my throat. I yearn for you near me to take the edge off, I need your presence to linger close to me, and albeit we don’t have that at this present moment, I still have hope, and that is what will get me by. That and our contradicting souls entwined.

Goldy, my body screams your name in the darkness of the night, waiting, wanting.
Your love for the unknown is beauty personified
I may not be that, but I will be your muse in the mean time
Helping you along this journey, growing, learning
Together we will jaunt, electricity exuding between two lost souls
Forever searching until we find, in each other or in another, that which we long for
Do not change who are, do not swindle your life, instead write tomes of your experiences
Write songs, music, write for me, of me, of us, of what you long for
Caress your strings, as you would me, sing a lullaby, whisper it at the nape of my neck, which belongs to you, and you alone
You remain in the foremost part of my complex mind, and I in yours
And together we roam across a vast compilation, music our only haven, and our very own prison
Two contradicting souls entwined, we walk
We walk together

No comments:

Post a Comment